We offer 2 types of training. Practical 1 on 1 sessions where we sit with you and go through the 8 step SEO strategy outlined below with you, or we can deliver a presentation to a group in a classroom type environment.
We have delivered the latter to local businesses via the Enterprise board in Waterford and via private sessions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the next session.
Option 1 – Custom SEO Report and Strategy Doc
We perform and SEO audit/analyis of your site and then come on site and take you through the various steps necessary to improve and track SEO improvements to your website.
Option 2 – Group SEO Training Session
We deliver a 3 hour presentation on site or at a venue in a classroom type setting and take you through 8 steps involved in Search Engine Optimisation for your website. We take you through SEO in a practical, sleeves rolled up, type session to show you how to evaluate trends, find a keyword list, popularise your site etc. through the use of the best of breed online tools available.
SEO Training Session Outline
- Step 1: Find Your Keywords – build your desired focus keyword list
- Step 2: Plan Your Site content – plan and create content with your keyword list in mind
- Step 3: Get your Metadata right – ensure you have all the meta data for correct sharing on social media and the optimum synopsis of your site on google’s search engine results page
- Step 4: Choosing the right technology – choosing a CMS technology that makes all of the above easy
- Step 5: Link Building – how to popularise your site and get the right back links
- Step 6: Get Social – using social media to your advantage
- Step 7: Get Blogging – the right way to blog to get you social media viral hits and long term seo gains
- Step 8: Analyse and Improve – tips on how to analyse your traffic and measure improvements
Contact email@example.com to express an interest in when we are running this session next.