I was wondering how I was going to go about transferring my contacts from my iphone 5 to my new Galaxy S4 doing this and turns out it’s really simple.
Here are the steps:
- Download Bump on iPhone from the App Store (it’s free)
- Download Bump on Galaxy S4 from the Google Play Store (it’s free too)
- Configure and enable on both devices it’s pretty simple to set up
- Swipe the screen a few times on the iPhone until you get to the contacts screen
- Select all contacts and then bump the 2 phones together
- They should connect and then the contacts will transfer to your shiny new S4
I’ve only had the S4 a few days and I am very impressed. I changed from the iPhone 5 because there was no real innovation over the iPhone 4/4s except to make the screen a bit bigger…
The Samsung S4 on the other hand has a much bigger screen, the camera is amazing and the new gestures and eye monitoring stuff is very cool. I’m glad I have switched across as as techie they’re a much more liberating device given you can access the filesystem directly, a simple thing that means so much, and add a bit more memory if you need it.